- to Arrangements (overview)
IUMA Management proudly presenting:
THE FINAL COUNTDOWN RHAPSODY
Premiered: 9th of July 2009 in Tessaloniki, GREECE
Soloist: Kee Marcello (guitar)
Tessaloniki State Symphony Orchestra
Arranged by Tormod Tvete Vik
PROGRAM duration 45 min:
- The Final Countdown Rhapsody - Introduction demo score
- Kee Entrance - Improvisation demo score
- A Whiter Shade of «Bach» (Bach/Procul Harum) demo score
- Hammer´s Heart (Kee Marcello) demo score
- Flight of the Bumble «Kee» (R.Korsakov/Kee) demo score
- Schindler´s List (Williams)
- Vivaldi Electrified (The Four Seasons/Vivaldi) demo score
- Caprices for Electric Guitar (Kee Marcello)
- Adagio for Strings and Orgran in G minor (Albinoni)
- The Final Countdown Rhapsody - Finale demo score
From the age of 14 Kee has been aiming for one single goal; the total command of his instrument. His virtuosity mixed with a brilliant melodic sense has been earning him a reputation as one of the best guitar players in the world. His version of ”Flight Of The Bumble Bee” by Rimski-Korsakov is a classic show stopper that raised many eyebrowses when he premiered it on The Final Countdown Tour in 1987.
His flirts with classical music has finally brought this exciting new project into the light, a life long dream for Kee: The Final Countdown Rhapsody.
He will perform, not only the biggest hits from his successful career, but also some of his favourites from a variety of different musical genres. The orchestral arrangements have been written by his friend, the Norwegian composer & arranger; Tormod Tvete Vik.
Via Montecassiano, 157 A/7 00156 ROMA
Phone contacts: Tel: 0039-3200780326
KEE MARCELLO started his path to guitar hero stardom in the Swedish group EASY ACTION, the first rock act out of Scandinavia to ever sign a US major label deal. In 1984 the music industry icon SEYMOUR STEIN of Warner Bros signed the group, impressed by their charizma, output and Kee's equilibristic guitar playing …
IN 1986 he joined EUROPE, and with their release The Final Countdown the same year, they became a household name worldwide. After selling in excess of 15 million albums and doing 3 world tours the band decided to call it quits.
This was however merely the beginning for Kee, who since then has been pursuing his solo career as well as participating in numerous other successful projects. So far 2 solo albums have seen the light of day, and his touring has been taking him around the World …